Monday, August 14, 2006

""

and i shall tell you what happened inside... we gathered just as we liked... before us, the treasure of our lifes, beneath us, a single step before oblivion sights... in every second before, we never thought we could ever end like that, trapped and slapped like a defenseless child within a bar... holding it so close... with almost all our hope lost, we began to hear this voice...
fear not, my friend, fear not, my fiend... for i bring no harm to those who serve me well... in danger you put yourselve, admit it you must, unleash your tongue to plead for mercy, and may be, may be, i shall grant you both, treasure and hope...
i held my grasp, couldn't forsee my own demise and pretend me to lay down after all those days, battles and feasts i've ever made??? how is it possible??? and yet so probable... a second drop of sweat came down my brow, i just had to hold on once more, because may be... may be, an escape i would perform...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home