Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Ssitm-N

toy with reality and untie people's shoes... if anything else could be done, what would you choose?... a lamp, a shirt and a skirt, twice rotten because it was left forgotten... lousy line in a pitiful time, the notes in the air might show us their most beautiful shine... heat up and wave at your last chance for a so called normal life as you pass by... farewell, forget myself and forgive yourself! some might be made to be recalled and others to crash and burn, lousy lines at the very end of the day, we share, we drink, our tears that will never be seen, hold my hand and tell me: why is it so hard to cross this cold line that lies between us? you seem to touch my fingertips but i feel nothing but its plane and untasteful nothingness but still, keeps me here and you there

i'll knock it but you do the same, i can't open it neither you can
are we trapped and condemed to never hold again?
in this a miserable state are we bound until end?
to meet and regret the very same time on each other our eyes laid?
to smile at the very same time? to keep listening ourselves saying every instant, the same lines?
i crash my hand against that cold border
i crash my fist against it again
my feet meet it and the other will too
i see it's breaking, and you fall in several pieces
to be precise, twentytwo
it falls and you are scattered around,
there are more like you
there are more like me here on the ground
i'm confused, i thought that i could set you free
i hear all your voices coming at once
but i can't all of you see
what have i done?

(i shouldn't stare at the mirror - narcissus)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home