Friday, October 20, 2006

show

so you've come to see me (again)

the music's rhythm fills the scenario

you're just waiting for me to appear

lights around, changing shapes like the taste of music you've been stepping into these last years...

i come out

i sing my lyrics

i sing about what i've dreamed, do you really care?

i hear you screaming, i hear you calling my name and jumping with the beat i've composed

crescendo

i move... i reach your eyes

and i start the show just for you

tell me how you feel

there's no one else i could care more about in this world in this moment

and the invisible wall between us

i'm just doing what i know i do best



i ask you to sing with me

GO!

let it rain down on me... let it just rain on me... and tell me how you feel, the beat hits us again

are you ready?

a little warm up before i reach the sky, all your hands up, all waiting for the call
and i'm a little nervous, but i know what to do
i should feel terrorized, i should feel relieved
and i trust you, do you trust me?
this is something no one can take away from us

this little moment we share holding our sights
eye to eye in the crowd, i chose you
i have nothing especial, i do nothing you couldn't
i release my demons and angels
i release myself
and i turn and dance and laugh and cry, just like you

the only difference is that i got a little more attention
but it's something you can get too
we're not that different
but we let this invisible wall stand between us
we let this show go on
with the lights above us all
and the sound surrounding our lives, just breathing for the excitement of the moment

AND SCREEAAAAAAM FOR ME!!!!

and i'll turn around
i will have lost your eyes
but the show must go on
and there's no time for lust
i hear you screaming among all the voices
the music is fading away
i must go... will we ever meet again?
i hope so... i hope so

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home