Thursday, November 23, 2006

0.

it was a while ago, i can't remember when

i was proud of my achievements
and i was looking for a new goal
so i sat down with my fellows
and told them about my quest

"i've beaten death
i've crossed the skies more than twice
i've reached the infinitum and came back
with my closed eyes defeated zillions
with my bare hands build worlds
now that my last challenge is done
is there something left for me at all?"

- yes you've reached a peak we never thought you'll ever do, you've surprised us all... but why do you want something else? you've got everything you wanted, you've got a loved one in your heart...

"yes you're right... perhaps i should stay and be with my love without looking for any other challenge, i don't need them at all"

and in that moment, my joking part came out saying

oooh yes, you've reached the peak, beaten thousands with a blink of an eye, crossed the sky and blah blah blah... but i bet you can't live without your love... even more, that you don't love your cherish as much as you claim

i couldn't help it, i turned around, looked at them straight in the eye, i could see their challenging desire as they saw mine
one of my fellows said "don't take it seriously, don't risk"
and it gave me more impulse to take the bet

"that i can't? that I CAN'T??? my love is infinite times stronger than all that i've given to achieve everything else!!! my love is greater than myself!!! it's in my core, it's me and my love knows it" i said, while looking at my love's eyes who was holding my hand with a smile... oh, how much i loved...

then if it's true so... i bet you can't find your loved one without all your features that helped you to do such things you've done... including your memories with your love...

i looked at my love... our eyes crossed and i heard my love's voice saying "i know you can, i'd be able to do the same under the same circumstances"... so with that smile i took the challenge

"i don't think it'd be fair for you to look for your love if both of you are not in the same place so that's what i'm granting you, both of you will be in the same place... let the game begin"

and that's how i landed here in this planet
i don't remember at all what i've done before
this is just what many would say an allucination
but there are days that i can hear my love's voice
when i see a certaing type of look
that look which is stuck inside me, it's part of me
that look that i know i'm finding again
so i fear not... because i know my love remembers mine too

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home