Wednesday, November 01, 2006

those days

i scratch my head, try to do not think about you but the way the blankets lay over the bed reminds me the way i stretched myself against you...
i laugh... i just grab my tshirt and put it on... the idea of your figure next to me assaults my head again, i giggle after 4 seconds staring at the roof almost feeling your breath on my ear whispering my name, almost feel your skin with my lips, almost feel your warmth on my chest, i swear i can see you right now but i can't touch you...
as i walk to the door i take a look at myself in the mirror, can't remove this feeling of my head, can't avoid my hands to wonder about you, can't help my voice on calling your name, i stare at my own foolishness in front of me and in some way i'm glad to know this is not a nightmare even when almost feels like that, you know why? because this can be again, and again, and again...

i'm choking with my dialy tasks but the fresh idea of being with you is like a breeze that i can take in this ocean of duties... cracking jokes, riding my bike or walking to the job meeting, there's always something to remind me of you, i must me insane, i must be intoxicated, i became addicted to you even when i know i can live without you i choose not to.

meanwhile, i'll wander in this place, do my stuff, i'll let myself being assaulted by the thought of you and, eventually, when we meet, i'll make you feel exactly the same (or even more)

you'll stare at the clock, you'll search for my head on the pillow next to you, you'll smell that space trying to find my esence, listen to the song we sang together and wonder anxiously about
the next time we meet again... by now, you must know that i miss you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home